Thursday, February 25, 2010

bbq shredded pork

Tonight's dinner was nice and easy. While cleaning out all of the stuff we're trying to avoid the other day, I came across a package of BBQ shredded pork that I'd made and stuck in there a few months back. A quick mental review of the BBQ sauce ingredients, and I decided we can still have it. There are a couple of things in there that we need to be careful to not go overboard on, but a single sandwich is fine. I served that on the same rolls as we used for sloppy joes last night, and we had a nice micro-green salad, with a homemade orange juice & oil based dressing. If I think of it and we have an internet connection, I'll post the recipes for the BBQ sauce and salad dressing tomorrow. For now, though, it's off to dreamland for me.

If anyone out there in the web-ether is actually reading this, I hope you have a wonderful night and a blessed, restful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment